● Safety cover removal and screw down the anchors (if applicable)
● Blow leaves and debris from the pool deck
● Remove winterizing plugs from the pool filtration system
● Assemble the pool filtration system
● Inspect the condition of the equipment
● Turn the electrical panel ON
● Turn the filtration system ON
● Check if all pool equipment is functioning properly
● Vacuum the debris out of the swimming pool
● Brush the swimming pool shell
● Check and adjust the chemicals to appropriate levels in the swimming pool
Maintenance Service Visit:
● Check the water chemistry and add chemicals if necessary
● Check filtration system and equipment
● Clean the skimmer baskets
● Clean the pump strainer basket
● Vacuum the pool to eliminate debris settled on the bottom
● Brush the pool walls if necessary
● Clean the filter if necessary to ensure the best performance
● Drain the pool below the waterline tile to the appropriate level
● Blow all water out of the pool filtration lines
● Remove all the plugs from the pool equipment
● Drain the water out of the pool equipment
● Add pool antifreeze
● Install winterizing plugs in return lines
● Remove all deck equipment
● Add winterizing algaecide
● Install safety pool cover if available
This service is used when we clean pools that turned dark or black because of the accumulated leaves, dirt, algae, or debris. Acid/pressure wash is needed if the pool is not adequately winterized, as well. For this activity, our staff applies specific acid that has to react/work for a specific time before we do the pressure wash with special equipment.
Repairs and Renovation
Our staff is fully trained to repair all pool elements in record time. We are ready to repair pool lights and heaters, pool timers, pumps, skimmers, drains, and all other pool components. What is more, you can rely on us for your pool’s renovation, which will be finalized respecting your plans and schedule, in record time, using the top-quality materials currently available on the market.
Pool Equipment Installation
We offer pool equipment installation of the most prominent manufacturers. What is more, our experienced pool technicians can help you reduce regular maintenance costs by installing a variable speed smart pump, salt system, pool cartridge filter, and an automated controller. We are there to suggest and install pool equipment that will only add to your pool’s convenience and functionality.
Pool Safety Cover and Fence Installation
With our help, you can improve the overall safety of your pool, since we install pool safety covers and fences. These two are regarded as solid barriers needed especially when pool visitors are small children. Pool covers can be completely non-removable by young swimmers, and they are recommended primarily during winter. However, a lot of pool owners use pool covers in summer, as well. Our pool technicians suggest the use of automatic pool covers as a truly safe pool barrier that covers both a pool and surrounding area and prevents evaporation and heat loss.
Having in mind that the caulk surrounding the pool is one of the most crucial items for pool maintenance, we are there to help. Caulking is silicon or mastic material used to seal the seam between the pool’s coping. Also, if the caulk is not adequately installed or its finish is too rough, the overall pool’s appearance may be ruined.
Our knowledgeable pool inspectors perform well-organized pool inspections. They are both fully trained and certified to conduct inspections of the plaster to see if there are cracks that can cause serious issues. Also, our team members inspect the functional and decorative tiling inside your pool. What is more, we check the functioning of pool fencing and latches.